Your eyes should be tested eye one or two years, depending on your age. Book eye exam online and just visit the store on the date.
Eyes should be checked at least once a year but this could change if you have a prescription for your eyes or other medical concerns.
As children, long farsightedness seems to be the best, which means it takes more focus to see closer objects. As we grow our short nearsightedness gets better allowing things to seen more clearly in a closer or a farther range. Naturally, presbyopia is experienced which is the natural worsening of vision due to age. Also, none of the symptoms should appear in an individual below 40s if they have normal vision.
Signs could vary depending on what is the exact problem with the vision but some common signs are:
• headaches, nausea or dizziness after visual concentration
• Blurred or double vision at any time
• Short attention span
• Blinking or eye rubbing after visual concentration
• Difficulty reading small print
• Difficulty adjusting focuses between near and far objects